How many views again??

March 09, 2011

me...just me..

ohhh..how i love typing.you know this silly game on facebook called the fastyper?yes..that's how far i love typing.ehh..not far enough kot..^_^"..


any-hoo, the same goes with writing..when i write, it comes straight from heart..eventhough it was like just stupid rants, sketch my own name, my family's, foods and stuffs like that..and i think i'm good at descriptive writing,well not that good lah,some people said they were touched by my essay.(tu sekali ajelah pun) or maybe because i don't express myself that much by talking..yes,writing is better i guess.


when i speak i tend to make people around me angry or annoyed. i can't make good sentence structure, so they can't understand and i'll said nevermind, then they'll be angry.
or....they said something, i heard them wrongly and i respond weirdly then they'll be annoyed..hahah~i'm sorry.well i will try to minimize that..you can't stay at that level for too long, can you?and people don't interact much by writing itself only.so, i will try to express what i want to say correctly and put a little more effort to be a good listener.


okay..this blog always took my time but it makes me feel better..then who cares!gtg..got assignments to do.nite bebis...

No comments:

Post a Comment

whisperer