How many views again??

March 08, 2011

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!!




I don't think they understands how hard it is for me to adapt to this condition once again.
Family is just another sensitive issue for me..and lotsa lotsa tonnes of other things too.
Just imagine themselves in my shoes..please..just imagine.
I didn't made much fuss about it back then maybe because i'm just a little girl.
ohh~i did..didn't i?well maybe..but i have this warm lovely old lady to comfort me everytime i cried.
But seeing things now plus the unfavorable situation made me soooo fragile.
Shuttin down myself from the world is no-can-dooseville-babydoll..can't skip class everyday..can i??

What's really happening-idk and idwtk but ilysm

What i think happens-(this really matters) it's just another phase in life before you gets all saggy and grumpy

What i want to happen-(this also matters) just live the life with us and only us, then no one can hurt you ever again..got it?

Nope..i'm not okay.i am perfectly okay but with some soft whispers going around in my head telling me to think how am i suppose to solve this alone.till then..just be patient with everyone who thinks it's not a big deal afterall,can you?Do something,will ya!now i'm done.



2 comments:

whisperer