How many views again??

May 02, 2011

updates

lamenyeee tak update!lame ke?
okayy..nothing much that's been goin on..banyak actually..haha!taknak cerita...
its my semester break rite now...for 4months and a half.i wanted to work..i've always worked in my semester break.my hardwork paid..hundreds!ouhhh~mau duit ratus2 tu skrg jugakk!i'm so frustrated when my aunt said there's no work for me dah..she changed department and no longer the same department with my hong kong boss....miss you ai ling!!hurmmm..her colleagues yg slalu bagi me kerja2 tak brape berat tapi berbayar tu pun dah changed department.ishhh...apehal sume nak change2 department ntah?nak keje mane niii..asked pakngah for work pun ckp nanti2 aje.adoi..malas betul nak kelua carik keje sane sini yg xbrape nk lumayan tu.okayy..belagak!but u guys dun understand...i have to make money...fast..and banyak!have to balik kelantan lagi this june..sape nak bg makan kau???but that is work also lah.can i do SIEP terus at my company?hihi...pemalas betul!dah2..whining aje tau..
ouh this is an exciting one!im goin for a long-time-planned roadtrip to penang and taiping.both my baik-friend's hometown!u know the feeling when u went to your friend's house and get touched by their warm welcome?okayy..that's only me.i always compare...no!stop comparing la dude...yep,i need to experience yg tak welcoming pulak....to zip my mouth up...i think.but all my friend's family were very welcoming..huwaa..tacing2.
okay..i think that's all..goin to look for work...asap!good good..tapi besok nak pegi jalan2 dulu..till then..have to handle a lovesick out-patient jap.ahahahah!bye luvs~

No comments:

Post a Comment

whisperer